Are private yoga classes different from group classes?
Yes, they are different in every way!!
Private sessions allow you to:
- develop confidence to practice in group settings;
- refine and improve postures normally difficult for you;
- tailor your practice to benefit a sport or profession, such as improve a golf swing, compliment a marathon training, or prevent repetitive motion injuries from playing a musical instrument;
- learn to safely modify a practice while healing from an injury or surgery;
- receive one-on-one attention in a private space;
- deepen your meditation practice;
- explore yoga philosophy; and/or
- realize your unique strengths and weaknesses and bring your body into balance, yoga balance.
Contact Shari Gass, firstname.lastname@example.org; Debra Steinhauer, email@example.com; or Lisa Banu, firstname.lastname@example.org for details about scheduling your private yoga class.